Administration & Finance Assistant Position
Emerging Markets Consulting is a strategic management and private sector development consulting firm with offices in Cambodia and Laos. EMC brings international best practices to the private and development sectors in Southeast Asia by offering our clients an unparalleled combination of international expertise and extensive local knowledge.
We are currently seeking a candidate to join our team with following position in the Cambodia office. This position is full-time and offers significant growth and travel opportunities.
Administrative/Finance Assistant, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform admin support function for projects including printing, photocopying and filing
- Assist with company’s event organization
- Coordinate travel and logistic arrangements
- Maintain calendars and perform necessary scheduling for client work
- Reception tasks- answer telephone calls and greet visitors
- Prepare tea and coffee for visitors
- Prepare and send documents
- Manage stationary, water and printer ink as well as other supplies for the office.
- Manage common areas including tea and coffee area and printing area (contact the cleaning team if cleaning is required)
- Liaise with the IT suppliers when required
- Prepare necessary documents to support the payment process and review all payment vouchers
- Be responsible for petty cash
- Perform petty cash reconciliation
- Assist S. Finance officer in managing daily accounting activities
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/Finance or banking and other relevant
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, etc.)
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently and with others
EMC is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages-qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic background, including persons with living with disabilities to apply.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with international growth opportunities, please submit a curriculum vitae and cover letter with header “Administrative/Finance Assistant” to email@example.com or 2nd Floor #50 Street 516 (corner 317), Phum 6, Sangkat Boeung Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh by 30th June 2021. For further information on EMC and its businesses, please check our website https://emc-consulting.asia
Comments are closed.